When booking a hotel in Krabi, you can check if facilities like baby cots and high chairs are available – most places 3 star and above will have them. Most hotels will offer a shallow children’s area in their main swimming pool, some larger hotels also have playgrounds, children’s clubs and babysitting services.
If you prefer to venture out of the hotel, nature is on your doorstep in Krabi, so there are plenty of outdoor activities to do, including cool stuff for older kids like kayaking and rock-climbing. Another plus is that, unlike most other tourist areas in Thailand, there are no red light zones to explain to curious youngsters – Krabi is a very safe and family-friendly destination.
Do they have…?
We’ve tried to think of everything so you can plan and pack in confidence:
- Health and hazards: special considerations when travelling with children in Krabi
- Krabi with a baby: health and safety issues
- Packing advice for families with babies and toddlers in Krabi
- Krabi Italian Restaurants
- Dealing with a food allergy in Krabi
- Child-friendly food and restaurants in Krabi
Keeping them entertained
- Krabi “4 Islands” Tour
- Krabi’s outdoor aquarium
- Beat the heat: ways to cool down in Krabi
- Activities and things to do for kids in Krabi
- Shopping for baby in Krabi
- Thai cookery classes in Krabi
- Thai boxing in Krabi
- Elephant trekking in Krabi
- Kayaking tours in Krabi
- Rock climbing in Krabi
- Destination Guide: Railay Beach, Krabi
- Destination Guide: Noppharat Thara Beach
- Destination Guide: Ao Nang Beach, Krabi
- Family hotels in Krabi
- Choosing a baby friendly hotel in Krabi
Krabi family hotels
We rely on word-of-mouth recommendations. Tell your friends about us, and let them know where you are going on your holidays!
Last updated: June 14, 2013