Topic: Krabi Night Plaza

Krabi  Night Plaza will officially open on the  8th June where there also will be entertaintment.

It is located just behind the evening market on Maharat Soi 10, main entrance from Uttarakit Road where you also find the statue of the Black Crab.

Here you will find clothes, shoes, bags, mobile phones,electronic, souvenirs, OTOP products etc.
If you get thirsty during your shopping mania, you will also find a bar and restaurant, so come to town and enjoy your night.

Krabi Resident

Re: Krabi Night Plaza

HELLO!  IMPORTANT question!!

Me and my brother are from Holland and were visiting Thailand one month ago and when we were in Krabi we ran into the krabi plaza bar, which was great, but was especially great because of the brilliant guitar player/singer who was playing there.
Now I would like to know if you know (or can maybe find out) his name and get me his an email adress or facebook account. It would be so great.

(Here's a description of the guy I mean: He was smoking, he played the songs tears in heaven, sorry (tracy chapman), ain't no sunshine and 3 Thai- songs of which I do not know the name. He may remember us because I gave him money to thank him for the music and told him he should record a CD).

Thank you so much if you can help.
Bart, music producer from holland.