Topic: Krabi Contemporary Art Museum - Krabi Town

Krabi has got a new Contemporary Art Museum opposite the main entrance of Wat Kaew on Issara Road in Krabi Town.

It is open Tuesday - Sunday from 10.00 am - 5.00 pm and admission is free.

There is a new exhibtion opening on 13th February with local and national artists.
It is possible to buy the paintings from this exhibtion.

For art lovers, this is a good reason to visit Krabi Town.

Krabi Resident

Re: Krabi Contemporary Art Museum - Krabi Town

Henrik,
We are visiting Krabi in November and I am interested in Chinese brush painting.  Are there any resident artists proficient in this medium or similar.  I would like to do a one or 2 day course.  I am not a complete beginner, but very interested in this medium.  If there is no such course, perhaps you can let me know of any other art workshops available and prices. Regards.   Frances Wildin

It is a good news for art lovers like me.  I will definitely try to visit it as I am a great fan of art.

(Please log in or register to see this link)

Hello Frances,

I haven´t been able to find anyone doing Chinese brush painting so far. But maybe you can visit the walking street in Krabi town, friday-sunday 17-22. Often there are some local artists, maybe they can help you. Or go to Chao Fah Road in town and ask some of the artists there.

ivafran wrote:

Henrik,
We are visiting Krabi in November and I am interested in Chinese brush painting.  Are there any resident artists proficient in this medium or similar.  I would like to do a one or 2 day course.  I am not a complete beginner, but very interested in this medium.  If there is no such course, perhaps you can let me know of any other art workshops available and prices. Regards.   Frances Wildin

Krabi Resident