Topic: TOP 5 Hotel in Krabi

Hello forummer,

Appreciate if you could kindly advise me which are the best hotel to stay in Krabi. Maybe can name 5? big_smile

I'm going to Krabi next month, mid July 2009 for short trip 4D3N.

My budget for the hotel is about 2,300 baht per night for 2 pax, prefer with breakfast. I would like to have clean room and with clean toilet with bathtub. Prefer not so far from airport, maybe 20-30mins drive away.

I would like to stay near the beach (5-10 mins walking distance) and maybe near to the longtail boat / speed boat  as well.

Oh ya, spa package in the hotel look so expensive, is there anyway we can get good and cheap spa there? smile

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
IbaV

Last edited by ibaV (04-06-2009 19:11:54)

Re: TOP 5 Hotel in Krabi

Hello again,

Nobody reply to my post :sad:

Hmm... i have shortlisted some hotels:

1) Golden Beach Resort
2) Aonang Villa
3) Phra Nang Inn
4) Aonang Pricevilla Resort
5) Ao Nang Orchid Resort
6) Ao Nang Sea Front Thai Resort

Can anyone pls advise which hotel is worth to stay?

TIA.

Regards,
IbaV

Hi IbaV
Sorry for the delayed reply. Of your shortlist, I think 2, 4 and 5 are the nicest. They are all new or have been recently renovated. All are very central.
For spa treatments, most are fairly expensive. If you are just looking for massage, there are loads of less fancy places along the beachfront. Thai massage is 200 - 300 THB per hour, but you will be sharing space with other customers and no spa-standard service.

Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.

Yup agreed, i think 2, 4 and 5 look great!!

But what do you think of  Golden Beach Resort? I kinda like the Pavilion Suite... and it is more private!

Oh ok.. noted on the spa.... Will check out massage along the beachfront. I'm wondering if i can ask them to come to the hotel room for the massage?

Regards,
IbaV

This Aonang Pricevilla Resort still renovating or already completed the renovation works?

Look like no change from the website pictures.

I can't say that the Aonang Pricevilla Resort still renovating or already completed the renovation works. As what I have heard about this resort is that it is one of the most beautiful resort and offers better service than the other resort. I hope I can go there.

Well honestly speaking, I have never been yet to Krabi, so I don't have any idea about their hotels. But I still did a research to the internet and found out that Krabi in Thailand is one of the most relaxing places on the planet. So when you go there, discover everything the hotel has to offer, to meet all your needs and provide you with exactly what you might be looking for.