Topic: Ao Nang or northern Thailand day after tomorrow?

Hello! Right now me and my fiance are in Bangkok, there is raining a lot. We have booked a flight to Krabi next monday. We have been thinking that is it better to go to northern Thailand, hoping that sun is shining there more likely? Please give us some information about last days weather in Ao Nang and is it going to rain all day long, no matter where to go. And is there any life in Ao Nang in october?

Best regards Larksi

Re: Ao Nang or northern Thailand day after tomorrow?

It has been raining almost non stop in Krabi since the start of this month - so it's hard to say whether it's going to stop soon or not! Some sunshine is certainly overdue. There are still quite a few people here in Ao Nang though, and all businesses are open as usual.

Has the weather been better lately? We are arriving to Krabi 22nd November and the wish is to see some sun.

yes! In fact in cleared up dramatically on that Monday Larski was planning to come so I hope he / she made it...
It's a mix of sunshine / short showers at the moment, but no heavy rain for about 10 days. Late November you should be ok.

That is great to hear! Looking forward my holiday there.