Topic: ED Visa in Papinporn school


I know many people studied in "I Learning" (Papinporn School) i need to know if some of them got an ED visa, where they have been (Kuala Lumpur, Penang) to apply for the visa and if it was enough with only the certificate of the school without the letter from the Ministry of Education ?

Thanks a lot

Re: ED Visa in Papinporn school

I would suggest contacting the school directly to ask if they can sponsor ED visas; personally I have never heard of this as usually the people studying Thai there are already staying long term in Krabi, and have not come specifically to study Thai.