Topic: half day activities

Hi,

I will stay in Krabi Town for 4D3N, and i will reach krabi's airport at 11am. can you advise me on my itinerary below:
Day 1, (from 11am), Tiger Cave, Hot Springs, Emerald Pool.
Day 2, Phi Phi Islands
Day 3, Kayaking
Day 4, (until 1pm) Shopping in city

Is it possible i can do those activities in day 1, as i only have half day in th afternoon?

Thanks

Re: half day activities

It's possible, but you may wish to "hit the ground running" as the airport is already half way to the Hot Springs & Emerald pool. You'll need to negotiate with the airport taxis to do that itinerary, then take you to Ao Nang, or wherever you are staying.

Otherwise, by the time you get to your hotel, check in, and find a taxi to take you back, it may be hard to do everything before dark.

Alternatively you could do Hot Springs and Emerald Pool on Day 1 and stop off at Tiger Cave on way back to airport on Day 4 (you'll need around 1 hour +, more if you want to go to the top). Shopping can easily be done in the evenings as most shops only open at 10 - 11am and stay open late.

Owh, thanks Admin... How about Day 1 i'll go to Tiger Cave and Day 4 i'll go to Hot Springs & Emerald Pool?
Btw, is there any suitable transportation for 10 people to getting around in Krabi? (Sorry OOT).

Thanks

You could do it that way round, but you would need to leave VERY early morning to make it for your flight (Hot Springs is past the airport, about 40km further south, plus you will be wet / need change of clothes etc. on your return).

For 10 people, you can rent a minibus, sure.