Topic: New International School Coming to Krabi

As an American certified teacher, I am planning on moving to and opening an American International School in the Southwestern province of Thailand.  My business plan for a non-profit preschool through G6 elementary facility will cater to local and expatriate children.  I am hoping to make contacts with the Krabi Board of Education and Labour Office, as well as, any other information/contacts that can assist me with my vision of educating the children of the Krabi area preparing them for IB diplomas.  I will be visiting Thailand in February of 2008 hoping to begin the process, look for land and facilities.   

Regards,

Mr. Jeffrey D. Flowers

Re: New International School Coming to Krabi

Hi Jeffrey
I am an IB teacher working Chiang Mai but my husband is originally from Krabi and we keep a holiday house in Ao Nang, Krabi. We have a lot of contacts (especially young families in Krabi) and could assist with acquiring land/ facilities.
Pls feel free to get in touch.

Natalie Kunst
[email protected]

Re: New International School Coming to Krabi

Hi !!!    Jeffrey

So nice project ....My name is Tanya. I'm original Krabi people. I saw your post.

it's so good idea.  I have 2 nieces. For sure ,, i would like both of them start their

education at international school. ..If you need any important information about Krabi.

May be , i can help you.....

Tanya    e: mail : [email protected]