Topic: Hotels and resorts in Ao Nang, Krabi with wireless internet access

As we are getting an increasing number of emails requesting accommodation with in-room internet access for notebook computers, we have compiled a list of hotels and resorts on mainland Krabi with wi-fi hotspot connections available for guests.

This enables a laptop with wireless LAN card to access the internet with a high speed / broadband / ADSL connection from anywhere within the hotel premises (and sometimes even outside it!).

Note: some hotels offer the service for free; others for a small daily charge. Some others only offer the service for guests in their most expensive rooms; people staying in other room categories will not be given a password.

For those who cannot afford to stay in such places (they are mostly high end resorts), most internet cafes will allow you to connect to their own high speed network for a small charge.

Hotels in Ao Nang Beach with in-room wireless internet access (all high-speed connections
Andaman Sunset Resort (Wanna's Place)
Ao Nang Inn
Ao Nang Paradise (tip: no password, just sit in the cafe next door!)
Best Western Ao Nang Bay Resort
Best Western Ban Ao Nang Resort
The Cliff Ao Nang Resort
Krabi La Playa Resort
Krabi Seaview Resort
Pakasai Resort
Pavilion Queen's Bay Resort
Peace Laguna Resort

Hotels outside of Ao Nang with in-room wireless internet access (all high-speed connections
Andamanee Boutique Resort & Spa (Klong Haeng Village)
Baan Oriental private villa (Ao Nang Village)
Central Krabi Bay Resort (Pai Plong Beach)
Krabi Tropical Bay Resort (in Ao Nam Mao)
Maritime Park and Spa Resort (Krabi Town)
Sheraton Krabi beach Resort (Klong Muang)
Krabi Sofitel Phokeethra Resort (Klong Muang)
The Krabi Sands Resort (Klong Muang)
Rayavadee Resort (Phra Nang Beach, Railay)

We will add to this list if we hear about any others.

Last edited by YourKrabi (12-03-2007 09:01:35)

Re: Hotels and resorts in Ao Nang, Krabi with wireless internet access

i believe all resorts should have internet access,so that guests will be in a worry free environment! kudos to a very good resort!  :sk�l:

:�ngel:

(Please log in or register to see this link)

hi...just wondering if there is any update for this topic?
It is very useful...:tummenupp:

Since I wrote that list (in early 2007), a LOT of hotels have started offering this service - I would say the majority in Ao Nang (of say 2500 THB + a night), nearly all in Klong Muang and a couple in Railay. So it is now probably easier if you check directly on the facilities list of the hotels you are interested in, rather than on a list of hotels here, as you no longer have to seek out the WI-FI in Krabi (thank goodness!)

YourKrabi wrote:

Since I wrote that list (in early 2007), a LOT of hotels have started offering this service - I would say the majority in Ao Nang (of say 2500 THB + a night), nearly all in Klong Muang and a couple in Railay. So it is now probably easier if you check directly on the facilities list of the hotels you are interested in, rather than on a list of hotels here, as you no longer have to seek out the WI-FI in Krabi (thank goodness!)

Thanks for your reply. Just wondering that some provide internet access for free and some don't....Thanks though..