Sharing the beauty of Krabi with someone you love is an unforgettable experience. Whether you come to rekindle a relationship, mark its longevity, or celebrate a new chapter, Krabi will not fail you: awe-inspiring landscapes set the scene; a seemingly endless supply of beaches ensures privacy; and a constellation of boutique hotels and spas provide luxurious intimate moments.
If you are getting married or renewing your vows, many Krabi hotels now also offer wedding packages for small or big groups. Or (if you have the budget) contact a wedding specialist for a tailor made event. They don’t come cheap but are more flexible than the hotel offerings.
Day 1 – Sunset island cruise
Day 2 – Charter to Hong Island (*bring picnic lunch)
Day 3 – Couples spa package
And if cocktails and kisses at sunset are not your thing, Krabi can still deliver: see the links below for even more ideas for couples holidays that will move you without entering into Hallmark territory.
- Destination Guide: Klong Muang and Tubkaek
- Destination Guide: Railay Beach, Krabi
- Destination Guide: Koh Ngai (a.k.a. Koh Hai)
- Romantic restaurants in Krabi
- What to do in Krabi in the afternoon & evening
- Honeymoon hotels in Krabi
- Beachfront and seaview resorts in Krabi
- Spas & Massage in Krabi
- Get married in Krabi
- Spending a romantic break in Krabi